Drug Testing Program Administrative Manager (DTPAM)
Arlington VA 22206 AFSC Magellan Federal
• Individuals with no medical or mental health condition which will preclude her/him from responsibly performing her/his assigned duties as a DTPAM.
• Provide documentation to the COR signed by the DTPAMs that certifies that she/he has no record of conviction for any offense or history of past misconduct involving dishonesty, fraud, or drug abuse (including use, possession, or distribution). Provide within 15 calendar days of DTPAM employment start date.
• Prior military service, preferably in the Air National Guard, Army National Guard, or active Air Force.
• Prior experience in DoD alcohol and drug abuse programs is required.
General Job Information
TitleDrug Testing Program Administrative Manager (DTPAM)
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date5/31/2019
Date Requisition Created5/31/2019
EducationGED, High School
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
• Ensure specimens are collected, packaged, and shipped/transported to the AFMOA drug testing laboratory according to the forensic requirements as outlined, and any supplemental guidance established by AFMOA.
• Provide support to the WDDRPM for DDRP notifications for specimen collection administered to trusted agents, (e.g. Commanders, First Sergeants) by confidential means.
• Shall acknowledge the rate of untestable specimens and take appropriate action to attain less than 1% of specimens are untestable.
• Shall communicate discrepancies to the DDRPM and proposed resolutions to reduce the number of untestable discrepancies to the WDDRPM and COTR.
• Shall ensure DDRP is conducted and, DoD requirements, and the AFMOA training standards.
• Safeguard any sensitive medical information that testing may generate, and submit all printed or hard copy DDRP testing or related documents to the WDDRPM.
• Shall establish and ensure specimen collection chain of custody procedures are followed and documented. All deviations from established DDRP testing procedure (i.e. suspected adulteration of specimen, refusal to test, etc.) shall be reported to the WDDRPM within 15 minutes and documented on a MFR within the same business day of the collection.
• Ensure the DDRP collection process and scheduled testing day activity requirements are meet.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.