ANG Wing Integrator, YRP
Madison WI 53704 Fed 3110 Mitchell St.
Job DescriptionOversee the Air National Guard (ANG) reintegration and transition ANG members before, during and after military deployments. Establish networks to manage ANG Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program (YRRP), Transition Assistance Program and Resilience programs.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes events to meet each program's objectives.
- Determines funding and government contracting requirements.
- Advises state leadership on federal and state legislation and national policy.
- Gathers and analyzes data to identify systemic issues for mitigation and resolution.
General Job Information
TitleANG Wing Integrator, YRP
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date6/26/2019
Date Requisition Created6/26/2019
EducationBachelors, High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Event management system/database use experience preferred.
- Minimum of High School Diploma and two (2) or more years of experience working with military community.
- NACI clearance or ability to obtain NACI clearance.
- Knowledge of organizational structure, culture, and operations of ANG.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel extensively to support ANG geographically separated units.
- Exceptional customer service and good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the organizational structure, culture and operations of the Air National Guard.
- Ability to travel to support ANG Units.
- Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices on most or all workdays.
- Ability to communicate and interact with others, both in person and/or by telephone to conduct business.
- Ability to work under time pressure and rapidly for long periods to meet deadlines.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.