Dir, Network Management
Job DescriptionResponsible for the strategic and tactical direction of all activities for an assigned region(s) related to developing and maintaining the physician, practitioner, facility and organization services delivery system. Position is responsible for developing and implementing a plan that meets the customer requirements within budget. Assures access to a network of services that supports member access and that the Care Management Centers (CMCs) are within cost of care plans.
- Establishes overall direction and plan and working processes between Network Management and Network Administration staff, including credentialing, communication (provider services line, letters, website, etc), database integrity and maintenance, regular reports, and rate loading.
- Develops and implements a Network strategy to assure long term mutually successful physician, practitioner and facility and organization provider relationships.
- Directs all provider (physician, practitioner and organizations) recruitment activities.
- Provides supervision, development and mentoring of the Field Network Management Department in meeting objectives and functions.
- Manages financial goals (e.g., control care cost trends, profitability) as defined by the business operations, network and CMC senior management team, including assuring that the network is cost effective, marketable, stable and offers appropriate access and CMCs meet cost of care plan.
- Directs network reimbursement and negotiation strategies in conjunction with business operating unit senior management team to assure CMC is within cost of care plan.
- Establishes programs to develop and maintain positive relationships between MBH and providers, and to influence and change behavior of providers in accordance with business operations goals and objectives.
General Job Information
TitleDir, Network Management
Job FamilyOperations Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date6/26/2019
Date Requisition Created6/26/2019
Work ExperienceHealthcare, Management/Leadership, Network
EducationBachelors (Required), Masters
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- 5 years of progressively more responsible health care administration experience (finance/contract administration, physician/provider relations) with strong preference for managed care experience.
- 3 years experience in a leadership role.- Broad-scoped financial expertise, with financial modeling experience.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.