Proposal and Documents Specialist
Columbia MD 21046 8621 Robert Fulton Drive
Job DescriptionProvides administrative and project management support. May serve as a shared resource to the other departments and assist others with data management.
- Responds to internal and external requests for information within scope of assigned responsibility and departmental guidelines.
- Assists staff members with more complex and detailed projects and providing a wide variety of general office procedures and administrative duties such as setting-up and maintaining tracking systems, composing and proofreading documents, collecting and compiling data, and coordinating the flow of reports, data or records.
- Coordinates or independently completes special projects such as presentation materials.
- Assists with the development of department policies and procedures.
- May assist and participate in regularly scheduled meetings. Activities include agenda preparation, preparing minutes and ensuring follow-up on identified tasks.
- Performs other general office duties as assigned.
General Job Information
TitleProposal and Documents Specialist
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date6/3/2019
Date Requisition Created5/24/2019
Work ExperienceCustomer Service, Project/Program Management
EducationHigh School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Prefer previous experience in customer service or project management.
- Must have knowledge of operational concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized with attention to detail.
- Must have ability to multi-task with varied timelines.
- Must be able to work independently and have strong organization and planning skills.
- Must be able to meet production goals with high degree of accuracy.
- Flexibility to rapidly changing business demands.
- Must be results oriented individual with desire and strong work ethic.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite such as Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access.
- Ability to adapt to different healthcare market segments.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information and use discretion in handling operations.
- Ability to research, obtain, coordinate, and integrate feedback and directions from diverse operational groups and organizations into a written product.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.