Job DescriptionResearches and develops fact sheets related to U.S. Military benefits for all military components (active, reserve.). Vets fact sheets with government and military agencies to ensure accuracy. Posts vetted fact sheets to the MyArmyBenefits Benefits Library.
• Focuses on integrated communications support to the Army G1.
General Job Information
TitleFact Sheet Technician, MAB/ MAFB
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date6/12/2019
Date Requisition Created6/12/2019
Work ExperienceMilitary, Operations
EducationBachelors, High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
• Position reports to the MAB Content Management/Outreach Lead & APM.
• Ability to obtain a US Government Security Clearance is required; Current clearance preferred.
• Requires strong writing, editing and project management skills.
• Required high level of organization and strategic thinking.
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience.
• BA/BS a plus.
• Previous military experience a plus.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.