Military Benefits Specialist, MAB/MAFB
Arlington VA 22206 AFSC Magellan Federal
Job DescriptionThe Military Benefits Specialist (MBS) is part of a helpdesk that answers inquiries to the MyArmyBenefits website. The MBS answers calls and emails to the helpdesk, documents the call in a customer relationship management (CRM) program, and provides researched, documented answers to callers and or anyone requesting military benefits questions.
• Politely answers phone calls and emails to the help desk.
• May in the future respond to website chat sessions with clients.
• Researches military regulations and documents to provide a documented response to an inquiry.
• Enters call information into a CRM (SalesForce) data base.
General Job Information
TitleMilitary Benefits Specialist, MAB/MAFB
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date6/12/2019
Date Requisition Created6/12/2019
Work ExperienceCustomer Service
EducationHigh School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
• HS Education with 3-5 years’ work experience.
• Ability to obtain an AFSC military benefits certification
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English.
• Ability to research DOD, JFTR, DFAS, HRC, and Army regulations as well as VA websites.
• MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Preference to military veterans or those with military experience.
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish is a plus.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.