General Job Information
TitleVP, Sales, MRx Method
Job FamilySales Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date4/15/2019
Date Requisition Created4/15/2019
Work ExperienceBusiness Development, Healthcare, Pharmacy, Sales
EducationBachelors (Required), Masters, PharmD
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- 10+ years progressively responsible sales positions in managed care/health care.
- 3+ years in a leadership role.
- Established track record of profitable revenue bearing account closures and strong negotiation skills.
- Experience working with prospects and customers to package, price, present and close business in line with company priorities.
- Proven track record in sales and marketing, with the ability to develop strategic marketing plans and manage a sales team across complex business lines.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Proven ability to succeed in a highly collaborative organization.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you