Pharmacy Student Intern
Scottsdale AZ 85260 Scottsdale 1 15950 North 76th Street
Job DescriptionUnpaid interns work in an assigned area and must meet the requirements outlined below in order to be in an unpaid intern status.
- Unpaid interns must meet all of these criteria in order to satisfy the Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division requirements.
- The following six criteria must be applied when making this determination:
- 1. The internship, even though it includes actual operation of the facilities of the employer, is similar to training which would be given in an educational environment;
- 2. The internship experience is for the benefit of the intern;
- 3. The intern does not displace regular employees, but works under close supervision of existing staff;
- 4. The employer that provides the training derives no immediate advantage from the activities of the intern; and on occasion its operations may actually be impeded;
- 5. The intern is not necessarily entitled to a job at the conclusion of the internship; and
- 6. The employer and the intern understand that the intern is not entitled to wages for the time spent in the internship.
General Job Information
TitlePharmacy Student Intern
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date6/3/2019
Date Requisition Created6/3/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.