Manager, Analytics (Business Planning)
Orlando FL 32812
Job DescriptionBuild and maintain a separate workflow and labor models to allow the business to plan ahead by month and by week. The position will also host daily business planning meetings for each pharmacy to adjust for planned volume and labor variances to ensure that each pharmacy can meet its cost, service, and quality goals.
-Coordinate with Finance to create a monthly, weekly, and daily volume forecast model
-Create 12 separate monthly business plan modules that include volume, workload%, rate, and hours planned vs. hours used
-Create and maintain dashboard including but not limited to the following:
4.Turnaround time, receipt to ship & receipt to schedule, in calendar days
5.Aging report by queue
6.Agreed to ship (in %)
7.Quality, externals in PM and internals in %
8.Direct labor cost/Rx
-Create ad hoc reports and quarterly business updates for Town Hall meetings and Quarterly Business Reviews with manufacturers
-Consult internal customers to improve queue management
-Track and provide weekly direct labor reports to the business as a mean to manage labor spend
-Facilitate and manage weekly and daily planning meetings
-Effectively manage BA and Workforce associates' performances and to further develop their respective technical skills
-The Manager will manage all BAs & Workforce Management associates to ensure these highly technically-skilled employees can support the business effectively.
General Job Information
TitleManager, Analytics (Business Planning)
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date5/8/2019
Date Requisition Created5/8/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with the practical uses and applications of healthcare data.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business-driven data needs into technical data/programming approach including proper aggregation and normalization of medical and pharmacy data.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex data/ideas to all levels of management.
- Experience manipulating large data sets.
- Medicaid knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access, SAS, SQL, BI, COGNOS preferred.
- Excellent quantitative, problem-solving and analytic skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.