Wing Drug Demand Reduction Program Manager
Arlington VA 22206 AFSC Magellan Federal
• Individuals with no medical or mental health condition which will preclude
she/he from responsibly performing her/his assigned duties as a WDDRPM.
• No record of conviction for any offense or history of past misconduct involving dishonesty, fraud, or drug
abuse (including use, possession, or distribution). Provide within 15 calendar days of WDDRPM employment date.
• CAC Requirement and background investigation must be completed
• Prior military service, preferably in the Air National Guard, Army National Guard, or active Air Force.
• Prior experience in DoD alcohol and drug abuse programs is required.
General Job Information
TitleWing Drug Demand Reduction Program Manager
Job FamilyHuman Resources Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date5/31/2019
Date Requisition Created5/31/2019
Work ExperienceHealthcare, Talent Acquisition/Recruiting
EducationBachelors (Required), Masters
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
• Manage all aspects of the DDRP (as reference in the AFMOA approved training materials).
• Provide daily oversight of the DDR program.
• Focal point for installation-level drug testing, to include drug prevention, education and outreach initiatives, and coordinates drug testing program requirements
• Establish and maintain access to the iFTDTL (also referred to as the Drug Testing Portal “DTP”) to administer drug testing, generate reports and perform drug testing portal functions as outlined in the DTP user guide and AFMOA approved training material.
• Safeguard the sensitive medical information that testing may generate, Privacy Act Program.
• Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) training is required to be accomplished annually online via Joint Knowledge Online.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More