Centralized Scheduler, FFSP
San Diego CA 92136 Fed
Job DescriptionReceives, screens, and schedules direct callers and walk-in customers for both individual appointments and group programs by maintaining a current schedule of all staff appointments and rosters of upcoming group programs for enrollment purposes. Centralized schedulers support Fleet and Family Support Programs which are designed to facilitate personal and family readiness and adaptation to life in the military and to keep individuals and families resilient and strong, preventing individual and family dysfunction, facilitating personal and family self-sufficiency, and creating overall command and community well-being.
- Manages daily scheduling to ensure customers are notified of unscheduled staff absences as soon as possible and appointments are rescheduled at customer request in a timely manner.
- Maintains direct service metrics for all staff for whom scheduling services are provided.
- Provides emergency preparedness and response carried out by the region, installation or FFSP.
- Facilitates FFSP participation and activities in support of public awareness campaigns such as Ready Navy.
- Prepares and conducts management briefings to communicate recommendations on training and exercises.
General Job Information
TitleCentralized Scheduler, FFSP
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date5/29/2019
Date Requisition Created5/29/2019
Work ExperienceAdministrative Support
EducationGED (Required), High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- 2 years of experience providing administrative support to a medical or other social service office.
- Excellent facility with computer and office automation software is required.
- Excellent customer skills.
- Must respond well in pressured, crisis situations.
- High School diploma/GED.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.