Outreach and Marketing Coordinator, RCC-AF
Randolph AFB TX 78108 Fed 550 C Street West
Job DescriptionThe Communications and Outreach Specialist shall develop, coordinate and execute AFSC's outreach engagements. The incumbent shall have oversight of development and delivery responsibility over communications products and events, and serve in an enterprise-wide program role to sync messages across all program elements.
- Supports the planning, coordination and execution of strategic military community and public outreach activities and special events in support of program initiatives.
- Writes and delivers high-impact, persuasive communications products such as speeches, info papers, talking points, briefings, articles and pitch letters to diverse audiences.
- Writes content for newsletters, press releases, websites, collateral and other printed material as required.
- Reviews all deliverables for quality and standardization ensuring that they meet the needs of the client.
- Interfaces and liaises with other leads within the program and across contracts to ensure continuity of messaging.
- Prepares and presents briefings to various internal and external audiences as part of program engagements.
- Represents the program on working groups, meetings, conferences and seminars.
General Job Information
TitleOutreach and Marketing Coordinator, RCC-AF
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date5/29/2019
Date Requisition Created5/29/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Military or military Public Affairs experience preferred.
- The incumbent must have a deep understanding of marketing and communications principles, as well as experience planning and executing marketing communications (MarComm) campaigns across multiple channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the development/execution of public affairs and community outreach programs.
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills and strong Associated Press (AP) style writing and editing skills.
- Demonstrated experience producing accurate, organized, detailed, and timely work in a fast paced environment.
- Proven success in working closely with internal and external partners, stakeholders and agency /contracted resources.
- Knowledge of print and electronic media production, communication, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.) and dissemination techniques and methods including alternative ways to inform and communicate via written, oral, and visual media.
- Proficiency at managing multiple and time-sensitive projects.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.