Account Manager II, MRx Employer
Tennessee, United States Minor Outlying Islands
Job DescriptionOverall management of assigned book of business for the companys products and services in order to achieve profitable retention of accounts.
This is a remote position that will travel at minimum 2 nights a month for 2 nights at a time. Majority of travel will be on East Coast.
- Performs daily operation-specific duties that directly relate to the products and/or services assigned.
- Develops and maintains multi-level relationships within client organizations which includes maintaining contract requirements. Communicates and updates account service information to appropriate internal staff. Makes presentations to the professional community in order to enhance the visibility and image of the company.
- Provides high level consultation to customers, including fiscal management support.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the company's products and services, and how multiple products and services are interdependent within the customer contract deliverables and clinical outcomes. Maintains in-depth knowledge of client organization.
- Effectively explains or uses technology (internally and externally) for customers.
- Demonstrates and implements strategic profitable products or services that includes demonstrating the knowledge of the dynamics facing managed care in the current market.
- Understands about the company's business and operational decisions to predict impacts on customer.
General Job Information
TitleAccount Manager II, MRx Employer
Job FamilySales Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date5/28/2019
Date Requisition Created5/28/2019
EducationA Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered. (Required), Bachelors (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
Commercial PBM experience/Working with TPAs and Brokers
- Based on client contract, may require clinical licensure in good standing (RN, LCSW, LMHC, LPC, Pharmacist) for state in which work is performed.
- Recent Sales or Account Management experience in related industry/field.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you