Senior Workforce Planning Analyst
Maryland Heights MO 63043 St Louis 1 14100 Magellan Plaza
Job DescriptionThe Sr. Workforce Management (WFM) Analyst works to ensure acceptable service levels, abandonment rates and reporting of call handling related metrics. The position is responsible for intra-day analysis of call flow, contractual answer times and performance goals based on analytical analysis. This position will work closely with the leadership of the call center teams on optimization of Workforce Management Tools.
- Manages and provides internal Technical Support on the Workforce Management Tools (Avaya CMS, Avaya QM, Avaya/Verint WFM, Verint Desktop Process Analytics, Avaya Performance Management Tools, Workday) to optimize utilization of resources. Maintain relationships with various vendors (Avaya, Verint, etc.).
- Monitors the call center activity on a real time basis to ensure service level targets are achieved consistently through optimal utilization of resources.
- Forecasts monthly, weekly, daily and interval level call activity based on historical trends and key business drivers to determine staffing needs and employee schedules required to achieve performance metrics
- Supports team leaders with the scheduling of employees, productivity tracking, maintaining work schedules, coordination of off-phone activities, and approval of PTO, overtime and flexible time off.
- Possesses a level of accountability in the achievement of service performance goals and client specific performance guarantee targets. Manage business continuity planning/testing.
- Managed the coordination, production, accuracy and timeliness of ACD agent, team and overall performance reports for both internal and external distribution. Helps coordinate telecommunication changes.
- Uses historical call data, interval arrival patterns, average handle times, service level targets, Erlang tables, and other data as necessary to develop forecasts, staffing plans, and schedules that will ensure service level achievement at minimal cost. Able to develop staffing models needed to respond to Request for Proposals (RFP).
General Job Information
TitleSenior Workforce Planning Analyst
Job FamilyCustomer Service Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date5/20/2019
Date Requisition Created5/20/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets, ACD reports, forecasting methodologies and tools.
- MS Access Database knowledge and experience with Workforce Management programs.
- 5+ years' workforce planning experience
- Avaya Workforce Management Tools (Avaya WFM, Avaya QM, Avaya CMS, Verint DPA, Avaya Performance Mgt.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More