Job DescriptionServes as the departmental resource for assigned credentialing and contracting projects. Projects range from basic to moderate complexity. Using advanced systems knowledge and provider credentialing/contracting information, identifies barriers impacting on meeting credentialing and contracting requirements, develops strategies for resolution and facilitates implementation of a solution. Serves as liaison for external and internal customers of the Credentialing/Contracting Administration and payment center information.
- Manages a variety of credentialing and contracting projects including but not limited to coordination with third-party vendors; provider communications and liaison; creation, design, testing and implementation of specific production and audit reports; pharmacy payment center setup and support; contract rollout and special mailings.
- Serves as liaison to field staff for all assigned geographic locations utilizing knowledge of credentialing and contracting information and network structure to resolve problems, complaints, appeals and other provider issues.
- Coordinates state Fee For Service client?s pharmacy network enrolment as assigned. Coordinates all EFT and 835 remittance enrolment and issue resolution.
- Coordinates problem resolution in areas of risk, facilitate prioritization of production, and communicates concerns from field staff and State client contacts.
- Assists with the development of commercial pharmacy networks within adjudication systems, network database management, communications database management and RFP responses as assigned by management
- Performs other duties as assigned.
General Job Information
TitlePharmacy Network Administrator
Job FamilyPharmacy Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date4/23/2019
Date Requisition Created4/23/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
ResponsibilitiesAn equivalent combination of experience and education is acceptable. Analysis and problem solving skills required. Ability to interface with multi-disciplinary high level professionals. Ability to identify barriers and elevate issues. Strong interpersonal and communication skills ? written and verbal. Ability to establish strong relationships and influence work performance of others. Intermediate MS Excel and strong skills in other MS Office products.Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM), managed care or behavioral health experience preferred. Experience utilizing quality improvement methodologies preferred.1-3 years experience in data management, credentialing, claims, insurance administration or health care setting or on the job equivalent required.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you