Temporary EFMP Case Liaison, FFSP
San Diego CA 92136 Fed
Job DescriptionThe Exceptional Family Member Program Case Liaison supports Navy Fleet and Family Support Programs, a central delivery system for service member and family support through the installation’s Exceptional Family Member Program. The programs offered through the FFSP are designed to facilitate personal and family readiness and adaptation to life in the military and to keep individuals and families resilient and strong, preventing individual and family dysfunction, facilitating personal and family self-sufficiency, and creating overall command and community well-being.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with local Military Treatment Facility, School Liaison Officer, and school district to ensure deliver of integrated EFMP services.
- Provide non-medical case management for assigned EFMP families and document case notes in NFAAS.
- Coordinate with agencies and other service support offices to include installation medical and recreational facilities, community service agencies and private organizations.
- Develop and provide EFMP education and marketing, to include providing command briefings, writing articles and using multi-media publications/communication methods to conduct outreach and to stress the importance of EFMP enrollment.
- Perform administrative functions associated with the training, education and outreach program plans. Collect, analyze, and maintain training, education and outreach materials, including: listings of services and resources, information on the command outreach concept and plan, reports, and surveys.
- Ensure EFMP information is incorporated as appropriate in FFSP education and awareness campaigns.
- Ensure EFMP group education, one-on-one consultation and information and referral contacts and services are entered and counted in FFSMIS.
- Ensure staff delivering EFMP Case Liaison are accounting for all services scheduled and delivered in the automated Centralized Scheduling and Metrics system in use by the FFSP
- Fully support the FFSP role in emergency preparedness and response including participation in exercises and execution of an Emergency Family Assistance Center when directed.
General Job Information
TitleTemporary EFMP Case Liaison, FFSP
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date5/2/2019
Date Requisition Created5/2/2019
EducationA Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered. (Required), Bachelors (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- In OCONUS locations, strong preference is given to hiring on-site spouses/family members to minimize relocation requirements.
- Bachelor’s in a social science or related Behavioral Science field OR Combination of social science education equivalent experience to a Bachelor’s OR 4 years of equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience providing case management or advocacy services.
- Demonstrated experience working with special needs individuals or families.
- Must work well both independently and as a member of a team.
- Well organized and flexible.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.