Pharmacist, Drug Information (Remote)
Job DescriptionPerforms literature research and distills findings into clinical documentation. Writes clinical monographs and supporting documents. Develops clinical policies for new and existing drugs. Serves as clinical and drug information resource and will consult with both internal and external customers.
- Provides clinical support for emerging drug trends. Complies with all corporate and facility standard operating procedures, policies, guidelines, and work instructions.
- Provides support in developing content for internal and external clinical communications, such as new product updates, drug recalls, etc.
- Researches and contributes relevant content for clinical reviews, inquiries, publications. Translates available data to develop actionable recommendations.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of robust pharmaceutical pipeline for drug information organization that will be used by various internal teams within the business unit.
General Job Information
TitlePharmacist, Drug Information (Remote)
Job FamilyPharmacy Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date5/9/2019
Date Requisition Created5/9/2019
EducationBachelors: Pharmacy (Required), PharmD: Pharmacy (Required)
License and Certifications - RequiredPharmD - Doctor Of Pharmacy, State Licensure - Pharmacy, RPH - Registered Pharmacist - Pharmacy
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- 3-5 years of experience in clinical and/or managed care settings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Clinical writing experience.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to conduct literature research, interpret data, and succinctly summarize findings.
- Must have a broad understanding of disease states and clinical pharmacy knowledge.
- Presentation experience.
- Knowledgeable of clinical and drug trends.
- Pharmacy residency or board certification.
- Evidence-based practice
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you