Job DescriptionThis individual is responsible for testing letters generated from our authorization system.
- Develops thorough test plans for systems and processes that produce documents.
- Assesses and creates operational workflows.
- Testing system document outputs.
- Validating activities of multiple teams.
- Requires familiarity with .NET architecture and SQL Server
- Works closely with software development staff to test and review applications developed in house or purchased from third party vendors prior to installation.
- Becomes knowledgeable of medium to complex business applications systems as they are used within the business department; researches and responds to application inquires.
- Mentors lower level staff.
- Develops and maintains documented standards for quality acceptance of software.
- Represents QA department at project meetings.
- Maintains up to date test environment.
- Ensures end user documentation correlates with program functionality.
- Maintains an on going self study program to enhance QA skills and knowledge.
General Job Information
TitleSenior System Quality Assurance Analyst (Remote/Work From Home)
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusCanada (Exempt), United States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date4/13/2019
Date Requisition Created4/13/2018
EducationBachelors: Computer and Information Science
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Bachelor or Associate degree in Information Systems or Computer Science
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to synthesize complex information.
- Knowledge of QA methodology and problem solving tools/techniques.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Familiarity with .NET architecture and the SQL Server stack
- Ability to develop process flow diagrams.
- Knowledge of Agile Methods.
- Software delivery experience including Agile Methods.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.