Glen Allen VA 23060 Suite 100
Job DescriptionThe position supports the preparation, organizing, tracking and maintenance of the contract library. This role is responsible for the updating of contracts, using standard templates for an assigned SBU, including service agreements and business associate agreements. The position can be expanded to cover additional lines of business and/or services as needed.
- Drafts new business contracts following system notification of successful bid/proposal.
- Creates contract amendments to accommodate scope changes.
- Responsible for maintaining the contract log tracking creation date through date of execution.
- Tracks and distributes completed contracts to applicable parties to obtain signatures.
- Maintains executed contracts in hard copy and electronic form.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Job Information
Job FamilyLegal Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date4/25/2019
Date Requisition Created4/22/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
• Ability to prepare basic contracts using pre-approved form(s).
• Ability to prepare basic/simple contract amendments to effectuate business intent of same.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Product Suite, especially Word.
• Ability to write, interpret, and edit contract language.
• Ability to review contracts not based on company-generate templates and to identify issues for additional lawyer review.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you