Alternate Program Manager, CSF2
Arlington VA 22202 Fed3 2530 Crystal Drive
Job DescriptionServes as the Alternate to the Program Manager, empowered with the same authorities as the program Manager to act on behalf of the company on all matters pertaining to the contract.
- Assists the PM in determining the resources (personnel, time, and funding) required to achieve success.
- Reviews work plan with senior management and affected staff, revise and finalize.
- Manages the Training Tracker. Coordinates all major training events with Performance Center Managers (PCMs) as well as the PMO.
- Manages project staff according to established AFSC policies and practices.
- Supervises, coordinates and monitors the activities, initiatives and accomplishments of the Performance Experts embedded at select Performance Centers (PCs) including recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Ensures proper training and certification of all Embedded PEs.
- Executes the Embed project according to the project work plan.
- Monitors project progress and make adjustments as necessary to ensure success and continuity of services across the program.
- Develops forms and records to document project activities and set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured.
- Establishes a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization and client/contract leadership on the progress of the project.
- Reviews quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets project standards.
- Updates personal job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
- Develops and implements production, productivity, quality control, and customer-service standards.
- Obtains regular, timely status reports from PCMs and ensure progress against site- specific and program plans.
- Ensures that the PCMs report required data into MSR, Monthly Training Trackers, and Stoplight reports and in a timely manner.
- Ensures that project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Collects MSR inputs and incorporates into the MSR. Provides initial draft to the PM.
- Ensures that the PCMs are performing their duties in the prescribed manner and at a level of quality that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Oversees the new PCM Training and Certification Program.
General Job Information
TitleAlternate Program Manager, CSF2
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date5/2/2019
Date Requisition Created5/2/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree from an accredited academic institution.
- Minimum of five years relevant experience working in the DoD.
- Minimum of five years relevant experience managing, staffing, overseeing, and completing training facilitation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of support and sustainment-related operations.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.