Proposal and Document Specialist
Columbia MD 21046 6950 Columbia Gateway Drive
Job DescriptionProvides administrative and project management support. May serve as a shared resource to the other departments and assist others with data management.
- Responds to internal and external requests for information within scope of assigned responsibility and departmental guidelines.
- Assists staff members with more complex and detailed projects and providing a wide variety of general office procedures and administrative duties such as setting-up and maintaining tracking systems, composing and proofreading documents, collecting and compiling data, and coordinating the flow of reports, data or records.
- Coordinates or independently completes special projects such as presentation materials.
- Assists with the development of department policies and procedures.
- May assist and participate in regularly scheduled meetings. Activities include agenda preparation, preparing minutes and ensuring follow-up on identified tasks.
- Performs other general office duties as assigned.
General Job Information
TitleProposal and Document Specialist
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date4/24/2019
Date Requisition Created4/19/2019
EducationAssociates, GED (Required), High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
ResponsibilitiesMust have knowledge of operational concepts, practices, and procedures. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be well organized with attention to detail. Must have ability to multi-task with varied timelines. Must be able to work independently and have strong organization and planning skills. Must be able to meet production goals with high degree of accuracy. Flexibility to rapidly changing business demands. Must be results oriented individual with desire and strong work ethic. Proficiency with MS Office suite such as Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access. Ability to adapt to different healthcare market segments. Must be able to maintain confidential information and use discretion in handling operations. Ability to research, obtain, coordinate, and integrate feedback and directions from diverse operational groups and organizations into a written product.Prefer previous experience in customer service or project management.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.