Job DescriptionIndependently and collaboratively performs quality functions to support pharmacy distribution call center and operations team. Performs customer interaction audits and coordinates initiatives resulting in continuous quality improvement and process improvement. Supports the maintenance of a strong quality program within pharmacy distribution center with measured processes and reported outcomes.
- Coordinates assigned quality and process improvement activities which may include accreditation support, process improvement projects, quality studies, CQI (continuous quality improvement) process training for staff, care coordination initiatives, satisfaction survey coordination and follow-up, provider and member advisory groups, tracking of adverse incidents, monitoring of performance guarantees, CAPs and customer related quality initiatives.
- Conducts customer interaction audits and leads calibration sessions with team supervisors to ensure consistency and integrity of call monitoring programs.
- Summarizes findings and prepare reports on findings.
- Works closely with members of pharmacy distribution leadership to develop process improvement initiatives with a goal of gaining operational efficiencies, protecting quality of work being completed and improving the customer experience.
- Conducts analyses of data findings for quality and process improvement and assists in report preparation for internal and external customers.
- Works cohesively with members of the training and technical writing team to create processes and procedures and conduct new and recursive trainings.
- Reviews external and internal defects and prepares trend reporting.
- Performs audits of patient accounts to validate documentation meets standards.
- Reviews operations reports to ensure that we remain compliant with client and accreditation standards.
- Uses finding from audits and research to independently and collaboratively develop case studies to present to staff for CQI purposes.
- Performs other tasks at the request of leadership.
General Job Information
Job FamilyQuality Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date4/24/2019
Date Requisition Created4/2/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- 1-3 years of quality improvement and auditing or related in healthcare field.
- Knowledge of healthcare quality improvement processes and performance measurement.
- Attention to detail and ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines and timelines.
- High degree of organization required.
- Expertise in data management, data analysis, reporting word processing, and project management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, VISIO and MS Project.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you