Job DescriptionProvides support and on-going maintenance of HR systems and relative data to enable functional and organizational objectives. Responsible for routine, adhoc and data integrity reporting. Partners with IT and other HR associates, acts as a resource to others, and participates in system implementations, education and testing, and other technical responsibilities.
- Maintains and supports HR systems based on operational and regulatory requirements through the review, testing and implementation of upgrades, enhancements and patches.
- Updates standards and procedures documentation as required.
- Creates, triages, and resolves HR Systems’ customer inquiries and requests via ServiceNow’s case management solution. Performs daily review of open case queues.
- Uses clear and focused communication.
- Cross trains with HR Tech teams to understand each HR functional area.
- Obtains and maintains basic understanding of HR functions within an organization.
- Uses exceptional resourcefulness, planning and time management, attention to detail and process, and research skills.
General Job Information
TitleHR Systems Analyst - Remote Opportunity
Job FamilyHuman Resources Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date3/25/2019
Date Requisition Created3/25/2019
EducationA Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered. (Required), Bachelors (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Call center and case management experience preferred.
- Workday HCM experience.
- Experience working with the ServiceNow Platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, HR or Business Management.
- Will consider Associate's degree with 1-3 years of direct experience in IT or HRIS in place of a Bachelor's degree.
- Strong, cross-platform problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity.
- Strong time management skills with proven ability to juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Proven ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and interact effectively with all levels of staff and management.
- Familiarity with data integrity, analytics and audit.
- Must be able to handle confidential data and information.
- Practical knowledge of HR required.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More