Intern - IT
Columbia MD 21046 6950 Columbia Gateway Drive
Job DescriptionMagellan IT has a wonderful opportunity to further your academic career by becoming a 2018 Summer Intern. The intern program is built to provide the student with hands-on leadership experience, as well Healthcare Management and Technology practice and exposure to all aspects of a corporate environment. Internships may provide a position in Software Engineering, Application Development, Business Operations, Innovation, and more.
- All student interns will be required to complete one or multiple department specific projects and present their work.
- All interns will participate in periodic leadership meetings, which allow for the student to gain insight to career path and current objectives.
- Interns will also be asked to focus on their own personal development
- Interns will also participate in department specific activities as assigned.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Healthcare Management, Computer Science or Engineering and/or corporate disciplines preferred
- Previous internship or work experience preferred
- Passion for solving complex challenges
- Superior written and oral communication skills
General Job Information
TitleIT Summer Intern
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date4/12/2019
Date Requisition Created4/10/2019
EducationGED, High School
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.