Scottsdale AZ 85260 Scottsdale 1 15950 North 76th Street
Job DescriptionBroad responsibility for managing marketing initiatives for a designated marketing program. Works across a wide range of internal and external constituents. Responsible for developing successful communications and marketing strategies by creating and executing well written, creative, original, eye-catching campaigns.
- Develops, executes and delivers print, digital and online marketing strategies in coordination with designated programs customers. This includes understanding the policy and security requirements of each agency to ensure compliance with agency standards, as well as the program nuances specific to each customer.
- Develops and communicates customer-centric best practices for engaging audiences in print and digital channels.
- Develops creative and engaging seminars, presentations, and webinars.
- Edits and updates proprietary seminar presentations as needed.
- In consultation with the vendor reporting teams, publishes regular reporting on marketing effectiveness as well as provides recommendations for performance improvement.
- Creates and executes integrated marketing collateral for specified products.
- Maintains multiple client branding guidelines and marketing production across all media types.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
General Job Information
Job FamilyMarketing Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date3/26/2019
Date Requisition Created3/26/2019
EducationBachelors: Marketing (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
Responsibilities-Bachelor?s degree in marketing, journalism, advertising or communications.-Experience in writing and editing copy. Strong writing skills required.-Integrated marketing communications and management skills including research, analysis and strategy.-Creative, quick thinker with strong executive-level communication and influencing skills.-Excellent project management and organizational skills; ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly.-Self-starter, flexible, creative, independent thinker and impeccable attention to detail.Minimum 5+ years in a marketing position-Minimum 5+ years in a marketing position preferably in behavioral health care.-Strong computer skills. MS Office, knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Acrobat) a plus.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you