Mail Services Coordinator, Medicare Part D
Maryland Heights MO 63043 St Louis 1 14100 Magellan Plaza
Job DescriptionResponsible for ensuring a smooth workflow throughout the entire mail operation. Maintains accurate records for all equipment and mail center operations.
- Ensure mail is date-stamped, sorted and batched.
- Distribute mail to appropriate departments post sorting and for scanning when needed.
- Handle incoming, outgoing, interoffice and overnight mail in a timely manner.
- Retrieve, assemble, and file information accurately and timely using established procedures.
- Handle returned mail according to documented procedures.
- Participate in mail pickups from the local Post Office when needed.
- Fill in appropriate log sheets for monthly reporting.
- For Medicare Part D mail, update scanned images in the computer system with appropriate data using established procedures.
General Job Information
TitleSr. Mail Services Coordinator
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date10/15/2018
Date Requisition Created10/8/2018
EducationGED (Required), High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
Working knowledge of Pitney Bowes Paragon Mail Processor and Federal Express Powership software. Knowledge of Medicare Part D mail for appropriate sorting and scan preparation.
1 year mail center or related experience
Intermediate experience using Microsoft Office suite.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.