Madison WI 53703
Job DescriptionTMG by Magellan Health is seeking an Administrative Assistant who is responsible for providing high-level administrative support to the Sr. Director of Clinical Services and others as needed. The Administrative Assistant must maintain a broad range of knowledge regarding the IRIS and IRIS Self-Directed Personal Care program and is required to maintain strictest confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information at all times.
- Manage the Sr. Director’s calendar, prepare materials for meetings, coordinate travel arrangements and submit expense reports.
- Coordinate and schedule large meetings that involve multiple staff members and/or external participants who may be attending in-person or virtually.
- Use word-processing, Adobe and PowerPoint to create agendas, templates, letterheads, fillable forms and detailed presentations and other materials for the Sr. Director and the department.
- Maintain the Clinical Services SharePoint sites, including archiving outdated materials and ensuring current materials are uploaded, and assisting with the design and development of new and updated pages.
- Attend a variety of team and/or project meetings, and may be asked to track action items and/or provide notes or meeting minutes.
- Provide support to department projects as needed, assisting with the development of project charters, Gantt charts, and team sites to ensure deadlines are met.
- Assist with the onboarding of new employees by sending the welcome email and materials, creating custom letterheads and forms, updating the team contact lists and manager assignments, adding the employee to applicable meeting invites, create a working folder for the employee to use on SharePoint, set-up access to use FedEx Print on Demand, ensure all necessary licensures and signatures are in place, and other duties.
- Assist with offboarding employees by removing access from systems upon employee departure.
- Coordinate complex meetings and webinars which may include conducting research, making site visits, negotiating with vendors for event contracts, planning and prep of décor or booth elements, communicating with presenters and attendees, arranging the appropriate audio/visual equipment and coordinating the event registration process.
- Ensure that all logistical aspects and details of the meetings or webinars are arranged and confirmed prior to the event and may travel to the meeting location to provide on-site event support, including managing the registration table and audio/visual equipment.
- Provide Front Desk coverage from 4:15 – 5:00 p.m. weekdays and as requested as a back-up to the Operations Administrative Assistant along with other members of the administrative team.
- Attend team meetings, track licensures for RNs/LPNs, assist other administrative staff on projects, participate in company committees and complete other duties as assigned.
General Job Information
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date4/9/2019
Date Requisition Created4/8/2019
EducationBachelors, GED (Required), High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- 4+ years of administrative assistant experience.
- Ability to type an average of 40 WPM.
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated history of reliability and punctuality.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Product Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Ability to quickly learn and use new software applications as needed.
- Maintain a positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both in person and on the telephone.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.