Business Intelligence Internship
Glen Allen VA 23060 Suite 100
Job DescriptionAs an intern of the Magellan Pharmacy Business Intelligence team, you will have exposure to all aspects of our various responsibilities; including but not limited to, requirements elicitation, wireframing dashboards and scorecards, report and analytics development, and participating in the design and architecture of business intelligence and analytics solutions. You will be accountable for your assignments, goals, and objectives while under the guidance of mentors with subject matter expertise. You will also be exposed to managerial situations, meetings, and discussions; culminating in a well-rounded experience that will prepare you for a successful professional career.
Essential Functionsof the Job
- Assists with the creation of solutions that provide accurate information quickly to the organization. Analyze, design and build reports, dashboards or other business intelligence components as assigned.
- Assists in the creation of data resources/assets as needed.
- Assist or lead the solicitation of requirements in partnership with our business requesters.
- Assist with User Interface and User Experience efforts aimed at improving the usability and adoption of BI solutions.
- Assist and train end-users of Self Service, and our reporting packages.
- Evaluates technology that is being considered for use within the organization and provides assessment of these technologies for future consideration. Conducts reviews of products and solutions using business intelligence, analytics or data visualization technologies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
General Job Information
TitleBusiness Intelligence Internship
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date4/3/2019
Date Requisition Created4/3/2019
EducationGED, High School
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.