Job DescriptionResponsible for the direction and oversight of reporting and analytics. Prepares and delivers analytics in support of account management and sales. Work directly with Account Management to analyze client results for assigned accounts and develop custom analysis highlighting program value and performance. Analyze and deliver analytics for sales prospects. Coordinate with internal reporting functions to maximize the use of data in support of the client(s) and ensure consistency in reporting. Collaborate with Finance, Operations and Underwriting to analyze client results for internal reporting and management.
- Works across business areas as the primary focal point to lead the development of analytics for assigned customers.
- This includes estimates of feasibility, time and effort of tasks and providing updates.
- Deliver custom analytics to major clients and sales prospects including acting as data expert for applicable products – Behavioral Health, Radiology, Cardiology, MSK, Physical Medicine or Radiation Oncology.
- Travel 10-20%
- Participate and lead (as appropriate) in development of internal and external analytical tools to better manage the specialty business and support the client
- Collaborate as a data/product SME on changes/enhancements to business processes, policies, and system infrastructure
General Job Information
TitleDirector, Client Analytics - Behavior and Specialty Products
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date4/5/2019
Date Requisition Created4/5/2019
EducationBachelors (Required), Masters (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Experience monitoring medical costs and trends in a managed care, healthcare or insurance industry.
- Experience using a data driven approach to highlight and identify product opportunities.
- Proven ability to work in cross functional teams to deliver on customer needs
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated experience in computer systems.
- Ability to prioritize and negotiate deliverables in a faced-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to deliver analytics and insights to a variety of internal and external customers.
- SQL, database and data visualization knowledge desirable.
- Previous analytic experience with one or more products: Behavioral Health, Radiology, Cardiology, MSK, Physical Medicine or Radiation Oncology desirable.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.