Sr. IT Architect
Maryland Heights MO 63043 St Louis 1 14100 Magellan Plaza
Job DescriptionThis position provides architecture support for one large project or a few small to mid-sized projects.
- Work independently as an architect on a small to mid-sized project.
- Develop application designs that meet the functional requirements of the solution.
- Work together with architects from other domains (application, infrastructure, security, database) to design a solution that meets the non-functional requirements of the solution, this includes Security, Scalability, Performance, Availability and Resiliency of the solution.
- Mindful of the Healthcare Industry and Digital Health trends. "
General Job Information
TitleSr. IT Architect
Job FamilyInfo Technology Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date4/3/2019
Date Requisition Created3/27/2019
EducationBachelors: Computer and Information Science
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - PreferredAWS - Amazon Web Services Certified Developer - Associate - Enterprise, AWS - Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect - Associate - Enterprise, AWS - Amazon Web Services Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate - Enterprise, TOGAF - The Open Group Architecture Framework - Enterprise
Other Job Requirements
- 8+ years of related experience including experience working with Agile Methods and modern technology environments.
- Critical Thinker.
- Strong data modeling skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques.
- Experience leading cross functional project teams, workgroups.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in health care or insurance industries.
- AWS Certification or Exposure (Architect, Sysops, Developer).
- Service Now Certification.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you