Job DescriptionSupports the ongoing transformation of our Talent Acquisition team by applying marketing methodology to the recruitment process. Provides operational leadership and uses in depth knowledge of social media, digital marketing, talent acquisition trends and recruitment technology to maintain our strong brand and drive exceptional talent to Magellan.
- Executes talent acquisition social media campaigns from set up and management to optimization and reporting, ultimately driving talent to the company’s career site.
- Analyzes campaigns and translates anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) and social advertising campaigns.
- Partners with senior communications and marketing leads to ensure alignment with internal branding and to leverage internal talent to strengthen employer brand in the marketplace.
- Develops successful content marketing initiatives in all stages, from planning to execution and measurement (website, email, blogs, advertising, videos, infographics).
- Advocates for the company in social media spaces.
- Monitors effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns; analyzes, reviews and reports on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Implements the media planning process and determines strategic advertising and marketing practices that are within budget and produce a high-quality candidate pool while measuring on-going effectiveness.
- Develops external recruitment campaigns and programmatic advertising for both active and passive talent in partnership with marketing agency.
- Partners with Talent Acquisition (TA) and internal Marketing team to create exceptional external recruiting experiences including career events and conferences.
General Job Information
TitleRecruitment Marketing Director - Remote Opportunity
Job FamilyHuman Resources Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date3/28/2019
Date Requisition Created3/14/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Videography experience strongly preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in some combination of Talent Acquisition Marketing/HR/Marketing/Employer Brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Liberal Arts or related field is required.
- Knowledge of and experience in the tenets of marketing and talent acquisition.
- Creativity and immersion in social media: Linkedin, Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, new and emerging platforms, and how each platform is best deployed.
- Excellent communicator at all levels, both in writing and verbally.
- Evidence of thought leadership in Talent Acquisition (TA) marketing, trends and developments.
- Proficient in principles of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More