Joint Base San Antonio TX 78234 Fed3 2490 Stanley Rd, Bldg 367
Job DescriptionProvides administrative support and performs receptionist and switchboard duties.
- Assists in the development of functional programs materials, tracking of evaluation surveys, and collecting data for required reports for the Regional Leads and PM.
- Helps coordinate and schedule required logistical support, inclusive of counseling and Higher Education Track classes.
- Collects, compiles, organizes, and tracks survey data following Higher Education Track classes.
- Assists with documenting required sessions in client portal.
General Job Information
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date4/1/2019
Date Requisition Created4/1/2019
EducationHigh School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- High School Diploma.
- Two years of experience working in a DoD program environment.
- Three years of professional administrative support experience.
- Effective written and verbal communicator to include emails and formal reports.
- Proficient with MS Office products
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.