Part-Time Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Job DescriptionThe anticipated schedule for this position is 20 hours per week on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
This position works closely with and assists leadership in marketing, social and communications strategy, planning and execution to achieve agreed upon goals. Works across a wide range of internal and external constituents. Provides team coordination support.
- Provides support and assistance in planning, developing, producing, and delivering marketing programs and projects.
- Collaborates with other departments and engages with key vendors in the development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials
- Participates in research on key topics, stakeholders and best practices and makes recommendations
- Develops clear, concise and compelling content targeting a variety of audiences through Magellan`s key channels.
- Proofreads content for accuracy, branding and compliance.
- Supports the coordination of team activities including management of the editorial calendar to help ensure appropriate amplification and timely execution of programs and initiatives
- Coordinates key team activities and provides support with scheduling meetings, calendars, travel arrangements and other general departmental administrative support as needed.
- Regularly communicates status updates to Marketing and Communications leadership.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
General Job Information
TitlePart-Time Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Job FamilyMarketing Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date3/21/2019
Date Requisition Created3/21/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Creative, quick thinker with strong writing, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly.
- Proactive and flexible self-starter with impeccable attention to detail.
- Willingness to jump in and assist where needed.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office software programs and tools.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you