General Clerk II
Fort Lee VA 23801 Fed3 1030 Rear Access Road
Job DescriptionProvides administrative support services to satisfy the overall operational objectives of the Military Personnel Division (MPD).
- Serves as professional customer service specialist and achieves customer satisfaction by delivering military HR services in a professional, courteous, and timely manner.
- Coordinates with supported unit administrative personnel, unit commanders, and other installation service providers.
- Conducts detailed briefings and counsels Soldiers and Family Members in groups or individually on detailed HR procedures.
- Performs as HR specialist within military HR work centers that may include Student Records, Information Systems and Automation Support, In & Out Processing, DEERS/Identification Card Management, Soldier Readiness Processing, Soldier Actions, Promotion Processing, Reassignment Processing, Casualty and Line of Duty Management, Administrative Services, Transition Processing, and Retirement Services.
- Researches records, policy, directives, regulations and/or other military historical documents to verify accuracy of records or determine benefits eligibility.
- Collects workload and performance information using quality control metrics. Monitors customer satisfaction levels obtained via the Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) System.
- Employees may be assigned job duties in and reasonably related to their assigned position description.
General Job Information
TitleGeneral Clerk II
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date3/28/2019
Date Requisition Created3/28/2019
EducationGED (Required), High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Must possess at a minimum a High School Diploma or a Graduate Equivalency Diploma (GED).
Must possess a favorably adjudicated Tier I security investigation (formerly National Agency Check with Inquiries-NACI).
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.