Maryland Heights MO 63043 St Louis 1 14100 Magellan Plaza
Job DescriptionSQL, MS ACCESS, and Quest Analytics are the primary tools. Other technical skills may include ETL experience, Oracle SQL, MS SQL, SQL Server, and Medicare experience. Medicaid experience also strongly preferred.
No technical skills include managed care implementation experience.
Develops and maintains reporting of adequacy and access standards for key Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial clients. Produces maps and reports that describe, but are not limited to: weighted analysis, time and distance reports, and disruption analysis. Recommends recruitment strategies that align with successful business implementation that require geospatial recruitment requirements. Works with business analysts, reporting analysts, business intelligence specialists, and program managers to surface information in a matrix environment. May perform other analysis as needed.
General Job Information
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date1/17/2019
Date Requisition Created1/15/2019
EducationBachelors: Business Administration (Required), Bachelors: Computer and Information Science (Required), Bachelors: Information Technology (Required), Bachelors: Mathematics (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, IT, Mathematics or related field.
- Requires strong expertise in MS Excel and relational database such as MS Access and other database management (MS SQL) and reporting tools.
- Ability to use reporting software such as Actuate, Cognos, Crystal reports, SAS, or other.
- Ability to query the company's data warehouse and/or department systems in response to data requests.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Database management.
- Exposure to web based or mobile application development.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.