Executive Assistant II
Job DescriptionExperienced level administrative position, provides administrative and clerical support to Magellan Complete Care chief medical officer and vice president of quality. May work independently and handles a wide variety of office duties and special projects.
- Supports a wide variety of general office procedures and administrative duties such as setting-up and maintaining filing systems, composing and proofreading documents, collecting and compiling data, and coordinating the flow of reports, invoices, or records.
- Answers the telephone and screens incoming calls and communications.
- Organizes and expedites flow of work through executives office.
- Manages executive's calendar, travel, correspondence and budget. Maintains schedules and coordinates meetings with multiple staff members.
- Establishes and maintains confidential files.
- Uses word-processing, spreadsheet software, or graphics software to create detailed presentations or confidential documents.
- May maintain, manipulate, or utilize a moderately complex computerized database and/or spreadsheet to record and compile data.
- Coordinates or completes special projects according to managers general instructions.
- May assist manager or other staff members with more complex and detailed projects.
- Personally responds to internal and external requests for information within scope of assigned responsibility and departmental guidelines.
- Follows up with executive reports to save executive time.
- Develops and prepares presentations and reports.
- Performs other office duties as assigned.
General Job Information
TitleExecutive Assistant II
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date2/12/2019
Date Requisition Created2/12/2019
EducationBachelors, GED (Required), High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- 6+ years of Executive Assistant experience.
- Ability to type an average of 40 WPM.
- Ability to multi task, prioritize responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated history of reliability and punctuality.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Product Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Ability to quickly learn and use new software applications as needed.
- Maintain a positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Sound decision making, problem solving, and judgment skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both in person and on the telephone.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled