Senior Quality Manager-Magellan Health - Albuquerque, NM
Albuquerque NM 87113
Job DescriptionJob Summary
Conducts and oversees treatment record and case management record reviews. Trends and analyzes findings for internal and external reporting.
Essential Functionsbr>- Reviews charts and analyzes clinical record documentation.
- Conducts ongoing activities which monitor established quality of care standards in the participating provider network and for other clinical staff.
- Collects, analyzes and prepares clinical record information for projects related to assessing the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of the delivery of managed care services. Prepares monthly performance reports.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of activities to improve delivery of services and quality of care including the development and coordination of in-service education programs for providers and other clinical staff.
- Provides training, interpretation and support for QI Clinical Reviewer staff.
- Responsible for auditing as well as validating internal audit results and/or corrective action plans.
General Job Information
TitleSenior Quality Manager-Magellan Health - Albuquerque, NM
Job FamilyQuality Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date3/18/2019
Date Requisition Created3/7/2019
EducationMasters: Healthcare (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - PreferredLSW - Licensed Social Worker - Care Mgmt
Other Job Requirements
-Licensed Masters level social worker, or Licensed Bachelors level RN. -Experience in working with total quality improvement or behavioral healthcare background in treatment modalities, psychopharmacology, federal/state regulatory guidelines, performance measurement. -Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
-Masters level clinician.-Managed behavioral health and accreditation processes.-Ability to quickly develop an alliance with providers via telephone.5 years healthcare quality improvement
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you