Family Readiness and Support Service Coordinator
Lemoore CA 93245 Fed 966 Franklin Ave.
Job DescriptionSupport Program management, analysis and support of ECRC Volunteer, Ombudsmen and Family Readiness Group.
- Prepares and coordinate appointment letters.
- Coordinates and provides training.
- Develops and maintains command FRG bylaws and volunteer position descriptions.
- Maintains and records volunteer contact information and hours.
- Reviews ombudsman and FRG newsletter/calendar content and assist in submission to chain of command.
- Ensures appropriate recognition for official and unofficial volunteers.
- Conducts mission analysis on all aspects of the IA process.
- Researches and develops Family Readiness issue papers, data reports, briefings, draft instructions and other documents for approval/signature.
- Prepares charts, graphs, briefing materials and narrative information for program analysis and reports.
- Updates and maintains IA Handbook and training materials.
- Acts as a point of contact for Navy IA families via the ECRC Family Readiness 24-7 Family Careline and email functional accounts.
- Ensures appropriate data collected, maintained and disseminated to support IA Families.
General Job Information
TitleFamily Readiness and Support Service Coordinator
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date3/11/2019
Date Requisition Created3/11/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Two years of experience managing or coordinating social service education programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Human/ Social Services or a related field, OR
- Four years of experience providing social service education or work and family life consultation or coordination services.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled