Supervisor Eligibility & Card Production
Scottsdale AZ 85260 Scottsdale 1 15950 North 76th Street
Job DescriptionAssists the manager in overseeing all aspects of assigned SBU operational policies, objectives, and initiatives as it relates to eligibility & Accums maintenance, member ID card production, member materials, and member communications. Assists with the administration of all daily aspects of Pharmacy Operational policies, objectives and initiatives.
- Leads, trains and provides direction and guidance to staff. Ensures operational service standards are met. Assists with daily production and client resolution issues.
- Supports all aspects of the implementation and maintenance of client business. Provides operational support to all functional areas (i.e. Client Service, Clinical, Compliance, Finance, IT, Sales and Marketing, Clinical, Compliance). Meets regularly with internal partners to determine service requirements and expectations for overall satisfaction.
- Establishes communication; builds and maintains positive relationships with external clients.
- Provides necessary feedback regarding eligibility, ID card file processing, and member communications.
- Provides oversight of Eligibility Processing. Tasks include verifying, investigating and resolving customer eligibility issues.
- Manages eligibility processing by verifying, investigating, and resolving customer eligibility issues. Processes customer data, ensuring data is formatted correctly.
- Manages member ID Cards and member materials processing. Designs client ID card layouts. Responsible for printing, production, and billing of ID cards.
- Establishes communication with Client contact and provides necessary feedback regarding eligibility and ID card file processing.
- Supports all aspects of the implementation and maintenance of client business. Provides operational support to appropriate departments (i.e. Accounting, Client Services, IT, Sales and Marketing)
- Assists with the development of department policies and procedures.
- Coordinates daily production goals and oversees the workflow with the Operations Assistant.
- Ensures operational service standards are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervises day to day operation of the team performing in the department, assigns work loads, for eligibility, ID card and Accum needs. Works as an SME, assists with implementation and maintenance of clients, handles a small client work load to help stay current; supports sales activities; identifies opportunities for improvements; automation. Participates in the process improvement council with peers and other leaders within ops.
General Job Information
TitleSupervisor Eligibility & Card Production
Job FamilyPharmacy Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date3/8/2019
Date Requisition Created3/6/2019
EducationGED (Required), High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Product Suite and Paint Shop Pro.
- Third Party Administrator (TPA) or Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM) Eligibility and ID card experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of operational concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Well organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task with varied timelines.
- Ability to meet production goals with high degree of accuracy.
- Flexibility to rapidly changing business demands.
- Results oriented individual; strong work ethic.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you