Web Developer/Knowledge Manager
Arlington VA 22202 Fed3 2530 Crystal Drive
Job DescriptionThe Web Developer/Knowledge Manager provides design, development, and user experience direction for the Strategic Communications group’s digital products. The WD/KM develops user interfaces, interaction designs, and graphic designs, and maintains the organization’s public and internal websites.
General Job Information
TitleWeb Developer/Knowledge Manager
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date3/4/2019
Date Requisition Created3/4/2019
EducationBachelors: Information Technology (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field.
- 6+ years of experience with web technologies and knowledge management, and managing interactive, design, and creative projects.
- Experience with the latest web standards (including, but not limited to HTML5 and CSS3).
- Expert understanding of web design and user interactions.
- Extensive experience with server-side technologies (including, but not limited to PHP, ASP.NET/VB).
- Fluent in Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Experience with content management systems (SharePoint, WordPress).
- Section 508 compliant web application development experience.
- Proficient with MS Windows and MS Office applications and software.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure.
- Proficient on government web and cloud systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled