Senior Manager, Rebate Analytics (PBM) - Remote Opportunity
Job DescriptionAre you seeking meaningful work with people who care?
Magellan Health is seeking a Senior Manager, Rebate Analytics. This is an opportunity which will allow you to work remotely from your home office. The ideal candidate will have seven or more years of Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) experience. In this role, you will utilize Excel, Access, SQL and Tableau to develop systems and analytics to support all aspects of formulary rebate and guarantee analysis, processing, reporting and payment. This position is ideal for a candidate who is a critical thinker, innovative, highly collaborative.
Join Magellan and help us turn fragmented care into focused care, empowering 1 in 10 Americans to lead healthier, more vibrant lives every day.
This position will focus on the development of systems and analytics to support all aspects of formulary rebate and guarantee analysis, processing, reporting and payment. Role will work closely with IT in the development of new systems to support the needs of Finance as well as client contractual requirements. Lead the development of reporting and analytics by working with all stakeholders. Demonstrate a high level of technical and financial expertise, problem solving, and innovative solutioning. All job duties and responsibilities must be carried out in a timely and accurate manner, while in compliance with internal processes and applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Assists in the support of client formulary rebate payment and report processing including the development of variance and audit control analysis to ensure data accuracy.
- Develops formulary rebate system requirements based on business needs and client contractual requirements.
- Works closely with IT developers on formulary rebate system development, testing, implementation and ongoing enhancements.
- Reconciles all data loaded to the rebate database.
- Provides requirements for all rebate database enhancements and criteria changes. Work with IT on the testing and implementation of all changes.
- Creates internal rebate analytical tools and reporting. Assist with the development of recurring as well as ad hoc reporting needs.
- Analyzes issues and develop innovative solutions.
General Job Information
TitleSr Manager, Rebate Analytics
Job FamilyFinance Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date2/21/2019
Date Requisition Created2/20/2019
EducationBachelors: Computer and Information Science (Required), Bachelors: Finance (Required), Masters: Business Administration
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Master of Business Administration degree (MBA).
- Experience working with front-end and back-end systems.
- Experience working with Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) claims data and formulary rebates.
Bachelor's degree in Finance or Computer and Information Science or similar.
7+ years of overall PBM experience.
5+ years of Rebate Analytics.
2 + years of data base or systems development.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Advanced experience with MS Excel, Access, SQL and Tableau.
- Critical thinker, innovative, highly collaborative.
- Ability to lead a project and work cross functionally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities to ensure prompt resolution of technical issues.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you