Manager, QA Test Automation
Glen Allen VA 23060 Suite 500
Job DescriptionThis position is responsible for the direct supervision of quality analysts in the development and maintenance of documented standards for quality acceptance in system software, configuration, and processing. Supervises and audits the standards for quality analysts. System testing and support activities for corporate policies and procedure requirements is coordinated with user department management. Facilitates user policy and procedure requirements as needed to assure successful software designs and implementations.
- Creates, reviews and maintains automated software test suites and tools.
- Coordinates and performs automation projects from initiation through delivery.
- Ensures automation projects are completed on schedule.
- Implements automation solutions using appropriate programming tools.
- Establishes and maintains communication with manual testers and Quality Assurance (QA) teams to ensure new automation and automation maintenance needs are met in appropriate timeframes.
- Prepares automated test plans and test scripts for enhancements and new applications.
- Designs data repository and testing tools that will be used to organize and analyze test results.
- Queries databases to extract information needed to develop reports.
- Compiles data and other information from multiple data sources.
- Acts as a support resource for users of software quality tools.
- Performs and monitors test execution and reports results of automated scripts in test management tools.
- Presents reporting of automation progress as requested.
- Trains and supports QA testing team in developing, integrating and executing automated application testing tools.
- Researches tools, methods and technology trends to support testing objectives.
- Review, creates, and/or revises internal QA automation standards and procedures.
- Defines enterprise level automated testing strategy and tracks progress on overall automated test coverage for the enterprise.
General Job Information
TitleMgr, System Quality Assurance - Claims
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date2/22/2018
Date Requisition Created2/22/2018
EducationBachelors: Computer and Information Science
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Experience in the managed care, healthcare or insurance industries a plus.
- 10 years of experience with Agile methodologies, Test Driven Development and continuous integration processes.
- Minimum 7 years of experience as an Automation engineer implementing automated testing solutions for an Agile based delivery team.
- Minimum 5 years of experience to integrate various DevOps practices into our SQA processes and Continuous Integration initiatives.
- Minimum 5 years of experience of building test automation utilizing modern cloud technologies and tool chains (e.g. VMs, AWS, etc.)
- At least 5 years of experience with ATDD using Selenium, Cucumber, Protractor.
- 5 years of experience with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins).
- 5 years of experience with automated testing of APIs.
- 5 years of experience with JMeter or other performance testing tools.
- 5 years of experience with database systems, both SQL and NoSQL.
- 5 years of experience in Cross-browser and cross-platform testing (e.g. BrowserStack)
- 5 years of experience with Git or GitHub.
- Familiarity with a broad range of database and Business Intelligence environments - IBM Cognos, Oracle and SQL Server database is required.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled