Joint Base Lewis-McChord WA 98433 Fed6 2090 S. Division Street
General Job Information
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date7/31/2018
Date Requisition Created10/26/2018
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Five years of experience working with the military.
- Knowledge and/or experience in the areas of psychological resilience, military training, and curriculum development/design are strongly desired.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), organization/attention to detail, and writing/editing skills are critical to this position.
- The successful candidate will be required to work productively as a member of a collaborative team as well as have the initiative to work independently on new or challenging tasks as well as those that may be familiar and more routine.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled