SUPERVISOR, CLINICAL CARE SERVICES
Bridgewater MA 02324 One Lakeshore Center
Job DescriptionThe Supervisor, Community Services holds the primary relationship with our partner ASAPs, as well as overseeing the daily operations of the ASAP Relations department and the work performed by Community Service Coordinators.
The Supervisor, Community Services develops, implements and monitors processes and procedures for the execution of recording home care services of new members, 6 month assessments for Community Other members and ensuring that appropriate community services are in place as part of member care plans, through collaboration with ASAPs. The Supervisor, Community Services tracks the status of completion and reports on the completion rate.
The Supervisor, Community Services supports the ASAP relationships through the assignment of language/culture specific Community Service Coordinators to manage the dedicated email addresses/phone, hold regular Clinical Meetings, ensure new GSSCs get the appropriate onboarding to SWH and get access and training for CER, provide ongoing education about member benefits and is involved in the development and planning for the quarterly ASAP Advisory Board meetings and annual GSSC Conference.
In addition, the Supervisor, Community Services Manager is responsible for coordinating communications and team meetings between SWH staff and other community-based services providers such as Supportive Housing, YMCA, GAFC/AFC and Assisted Living Facilities.
The Supervisor, Community Services works closely with other SWH teams and the SCO Operations Manager at EOHHS.
- Develops, implements and oversees the Community Service Coordinator role and responsibilities
- Provides training, support and ongoing monitoring to Community Service Coordinator to ensure timely performance of their duties and the highest quality performance
- Ensures all documentation by Community Service Coordinator is completed accurately and processed within appropriate time frames
- Oversees the calls through the centralized, dedicated ASAP call line and email box to manage communication and problem solving in a timely manner
- Serves as primary liaison to ASAP supervisors and oversees information and problem solving between GSSCs and SWH regarding communication and home/community based services
- Develops team meeting schedules and processes for Community Service Coordinators to manage and schedule meetings between ASAPs and SWH clinical team
- Implements and monitors processes that ensure implementation and oversight of community/home-based services that are part of the Individual Care Plan (ICP)
- Initiate programs and represent SWH in MAT meetings for Supportive Housing, ALF, GAFC/AFC
- Ensures complete communication feedback to/from members regarding problems
- Schedules and conducts team meetings regularly to review member needs, provides updates and facilitates communication of the SWH team
- Participates in developing and implementing policies and procedures for department
- Participates in developing and monitoring quality initiatives
- Reviews HBCS requests above the core service package and works in collaboration with the Medical Director regarding exceptions
- Participates in annual budget development, regular review and adjustments as needed and adherence.
- Develops and maintains relationships with community service organizations, social services and public resources providing services to members
- Participates in public speaking presentations and community education initiatives on behalf of SWH, as needed
- Ensures CSC caseloads are appropriate and manageable and standards are met
- Ensures timeliness and quality of assessments
- Ensures timely implementation of community/home based services
- Ensures completion of scheduled clinical meetings with ASAP
- Monitors monthly tracking report of attempted/completed assessments and the number of service requests to the team
- High customer service delivery to members and partners
General Job Information
TitleSUPERVISOR, CLINICAL CARE SERVICES
Job FamilyClinical Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date2/15/2019
Date Requisition Created2/15/2019
EducationA Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered. (Required), Associates (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - PreferredRN - Registered Nurse, State and/or Compact State Licensure - Care Mgmt
Other Job Requirements
- Associates level degree in mental health or related field.
- 5 years post degree experience in a behavioral healthcare setting.
- Ability to function independently and as a team member, analyze specific utilization problems, plan and implement care coordination solutions while maintaining a good rapport and relationship with mental health and substance abuse providers.
- Considerable skill in interpreting clinical records and treatment information.
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office Suite.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
“I receive a high level of support from our Senior Management Team to execute on our vision. They are always accessible and approachable, something I’ve found to be very unique to Magellan.”