Training Coordinator/ Event Planner
Falls Church VA 22041 Fed1
Job DescriptionCoordinates with Subject Matter Experts on logistics, agenda times and updating training materials.
- Updates the project schedule and task list.
- Creates draft agenda.
- Coordinates with Subject Matter Experts on logistics, agenda times and updating training materials.
- Coordinates with training participants on logistics, registration and hotel accommodation.
- Coordinates with Subject Matter Experts on Resource Exhibition logistics.
- Works with client on vision and content of training materials (print and electronic).
- Coordinates with Subject Matter Experts and participants on quarterly webinar.
- Conducts inventory of training/office supplies for quarterly training.
- Ensures all office briefings are updated.
- Assists the training team the preparation and execution of quarterly training.
General Job Information
TitleTraining Coordinator/ Event Planner
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date2/12/2019
Date Requisition Created2/12/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled