Sourcing Contract Coordinator
Maryland Heights MO 63043 St Louis 1 14100 Magellan Plaza
Job DescriptionThis position is responsible for the day-to-day administration of contract management processes and interface between business owners, vendors and the Contracts Team. Will facilitate contract actions and processes independently and effectively. This role has daily interactions with Contract Managers, Sourcing Managers, Buyers, Legal and Vendors.
- Provides administrative support to ensure that contracts are processed and archived appropriately in Magellan's contract management system.
- Collaborates with the Contracts Team to create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing practices, reporting requirements, and archiving guidelines.
- Collaborates with Contract Managers, Sourcing Managers and Buyers in the review and preparation of support documents for agreements, amendments, and contract extensions for review, approval and full-execution.
- Coordinates execution of approved documents, update status in system and assist with the distribution of documents, both internally and externally.
- Prepares contracting reports to facility efficient management of the contracting process.
- Maintains contract management system.
- Performs special tasks and assignments as required by management.
- Manages Cobblestone (Contract Management System) vendor relationship.
- Negotiation and execution of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs).
General Job Information
TitleSourcing Contract Coordinator
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date2/8/2019
Date Requisition Created2/8/2019
EducationAssociates (Required), Bachelors
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- 1-2 years of applicable experience (e.g. procurement or contracting).
- Strong organization skills demonstrated across a range of supplier and commercial contexts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, project coordination, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheets, database and word-processing applications.
- Ability to rapidly establish credibility and relationships with a broad range of individuals.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work in disparate programs/systems and understand how they interact (Cobblestone, RITA, Compliance360).
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled