Claims Processor II
Cambridge MA 02141 58 Charles Street
Job DescriptionResponsible and accountable for the accurate and timely claims processing of all claim types. Claims must be processed with a high level of detailed quality and in accordance with claims payment policy and by the terms of our customer/provider contractual agreements.
- Adjudicates claims and adjustments as required.
- Resolves claims edits and suspended claims.
- Maintains and updates required reference materials to adjudicate claims.
- Provides backup support to other team/group members in the performance of job duties as assigned.
General Job Information
TitleClaims Processor II
Job FamilyOperations Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date2/6/2019
Date Requisition Created2/6/2019
EducationGED (Required), High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Ability to quickly use a 10-key machine
- Experience with list of ICD-9 codes and Current Procedural Terminology (CPT)
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled