Job DescriptionWeb Production Specialist will be responsible for day-to-day front-end maintenance of our member website.
- Experience with Umbraco and other content management systems including WordPress
- Knowledge of basic HTML/CSS
- Background working in digital media
- Understanding of web analytics and SEO
- Day-to-day updates to website with new page production, new content, managing archived content and ad hoc requests
- Perform production work to the highest standards and ensure accuracy and timelines of all launches are met
- Work with Marketing Director and extended marketing and IT teams to implement UX/UI strategy on web site
- Find, diagnose, and fix content problems, including broken links, typographical errors, and formatting inconsistencies
- Follow Manager's direction to help improve CMS workflows, develop new CMS features/templates, and manage day-to-day development communications with the Web Dev team
- Managed reporting system to ensure all website issues are reported and followed up on.
- Thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, but can work independently
- Exemplary communication and organizational skills
- Stays on top of digital trends, best practices and standards
General Job Information
TitleWeb Production Specialist
Job FamilyMarketing Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date2/5/2019
Date Requisition Created2/5/2019
EducationBachelors: Marketing (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in marketing complex health and human service solutions and services to Government agencies.
- Exemplify marketing acumen and the strategic marketing discipline as well as foster an inclusive environment where employees feel valued and recognized for their contributions.
- Able to navigate complex, highly matrixed organizations in a highly regulated industry successfully.
- Strong client orientation and work ethic.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you