OCONUS - Grafenwoehr, Germany
Job DescriptionImplements the ASACS Counseling Program at assigned location.
- Implements the ASACS Program at assigned location.
- Develops an individualized service plan that addresses the needs identified in the comprehensive assessment with goals, methods, and techniques tailored the needs of each client.
- Promotes resiliency, reduces mental health disorders, reduces adolescent substance abuse, and develops general life skills through an aggressive, proactive approach.
- Provides information to adolescents and families about issues within the community (e.g., local substance abuse laws, community activities and services, and trends and risks within the community).
- Performs a comprehensive assessment of referred adolescents and families.
- Performs individual, and/or group counseling, and/or family counseling as necessary.
General Job Information
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date2/2/2019
Date Requisition Created2/2/2019
License and Certifications - RequiredCADAC - Certified Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor - Care Mgmt, LCSW - Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Care Mgmt, LPC - Licensed Professional Counselor - Care Mgmt, PSY - Psychologist - Care Mgmt
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Master’s degree from an accredited university.
- Drug and Alcohol Certification.
- Licensed as an independent level provider (Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Clinical/Counseling Psychologist at PhD level, (Other Master’s /licensure as LPC or LMFT as approved by COR following transcript review).
- 2 years of supervised post graduate counseling experience working with an adolescent population.
- Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices on most or all workdays.
- Ability to communicate and interact with others, both in person and/or by telephone to conduct business.
- Ability to work under time pressure. and rapidly for long periods to meet deadlines.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled