Part Time Administrative Assistant I
San Antonio TX 78217 Fed 1777 NE Loop 410
Job DescriptionProvides administrative support to managers and work groups. Works independently and handles a wide variety of office duties and special projects.
(SUPPORT LEVEL: TLA6)
- Under general supervision, handles a wide variety of general office procedures and administrative duties such as setting-up and maintaining files, composing and proofreading documents, collecting and compiling data, and coordinating the flow of reports, invoices, or records.
- Prepares or assists in the preparation of regularly scheduled or special reports and projects as directed. Compiles and types statistical reports, using spreadsheet and/or graphic software.
- Orders office supplies as necessary.
- Maintains Manager`s calendar, daily schedule and arranges for meeting rooms.
- Coordinates travel and lodging arrangements as needed
- Maintains recurring internal reports, such as: time and leave reports, office equipment listings, correspondence controls, training plans, etc.
- Answers the telephone and screens incoming calls and correspondence. Refers calls and visitors to appropriate staff. Routes incoming mail and may prepare outgoing mail.
- Establishes and maintains files, records and procedures manuals.
- Performs other comparable duties as assigned.
General Job Information
TitlePart Time Administrative Assistant I
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date1/24/2019
Date Requisition Created1/24/2019
EducationBachelors, GED (Required), High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- 2+ years of administrative assistant experience.
- Ability to type an average of 40 WPM.
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated history of reliability and punctuality.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Product Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Ability to quickly learn and use new software applications as needed.
- Maintain a positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both in person and on the telephone.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled